1. Michael’s three sons, Jeffrey Michael, Marcus James and Jasmine was born in December. Even Michael dissolution of marriage with Juanita Vanoy in September 1989 decided on December 29, 2006. Coincidence?
2. Michael has signed a tattoo on his chest Greek named “Omega”. It represent the Omega Psi Phi Fraternity membership.
5. Michael usually wears the number 23 or 45 years. Some of those who use other 23 or 45 is the number 12 jersey was stolen because that had to wear the number 12 to number 23 Jersey.
6. Michael fears the water and swim on rare occasions and never mounted a small yacht.
7. Michael used to play for a baseball team called the Little League
13. Michael played a key role in the movie Space Jam (1996) when she made guest appearances on Supersize Me (2004). Air Jordan 6s The idea was taken from the Space Jam Nike Air Jordan Spizike Commercial Michael (1993) in which teams with Bugs Bunny in the game against the characters of Mars.
14. Michael grew four Air Jordan 13 Retro inches in a basketball team in varsity School, Laney High Wilmington.
15. It is said that Michael annual income worth of Nike workers in Nike factories in Malaysia combined.
16. Michael Main, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill “Cultural Geography,” which also received scholarships. How well you play basketball?
17. Michael’s ego is to demonstrate the value that make the game of basketball star who made his Varsity team Laney. He began his career playing football, baseball and basketball (of course).
18. After Hakeem Olajuwon (Houston Rockets) and Sam Bowie (Portland Trail Blazers), Michael decided 3 in 1984.
19. One Air Jordan Women Size of the most popular tourist attractions is the restaurant called “Restaurant Michael Jordan” Michael in Chicago, Illinois. It is owned by Michael, and not a right to use the name won by Joe and Gene Silverberg in 1990 with a Bigsby and Kruthers boutique. $ 6 million was allocated to develop the restaurant. Joe and Gene Michael helped with the work of the decor and menu. He is right because, he says, should be cool and the kind of place where you can bring family KOBE 9 and friends to eat. It closed shortly after the retirement of Michael in December 1999 after a dispute with Silverbergs.