Driving up the 3P's of technology for SME'e everywhere
What Is Collabrative Commerce?
Companies must embrace the techniques of Collaborative Commerce to be successful.
Braxton (formerly Deloitte Research) has proven that Collaborative Commerce – the process of sharing business processes, decision making, work-flow and data with key business partners – contributes to revenue growth, market share and return to shareholders.
The basics of Collaborative Commerce:
- Business leaders are using Collaborative Commerce techniques to tackle the demands of a tough economy.
- Companies that look for collaborative opportunities outperform those who go it alone.
- Tightly coordinated efforts and shared resources provide significant benefits.
- Collaborative opportunities exist in every important business process.
- An enterprise-wide infrastructure platform is key.
- Collaborative Commerce success depends on early adoption.
Implications for your business:
- Effective Collaborative Commerce depends heavily on technology to enable work-flow, improve information exchange and enable new capability.
- Technology needs to leverage existing technical capability; however, a flexible yet powerful infrastructure platform is required to effectively integrate these processes.
Adapted from a Braxton study “Directions in Collaborative Commerce.“